I have one Tomato plant and one Pepper plant in the same AG Extra planter.
Seed brand and max height
- Tomato: Totem Hybrid from Park Seed, Co.
- Pepper: Sweet Mini Bell from AeroGrow (as pod kit)
Pod planting scheme
- Front Row, end pods.
- 4 seeds in Pepper Pod.
- 3 seeds in Tomato Pod
- Grow medium for both pods: AeroGrow sponges.
Nutes I am using
- AeroGrow supplied liquid nutes, per instructions (8ml, 5.5ml, etc.)
What machine I am using
- AeroGarden Extra
- Both Plants: March 19th, 2012
Date of germination
- Tomato: 3/23 for first seed.
- Pepper: 3/26 for first seed.
P+10 Days: ArrivalNot much. Just vegetation.
P+21 Days: The Tortoise and the HareGuess which is which!
This is an AeroGrow kit pepper so I assume it is right for hydroponics, but man, is it pokey.